Frequently Asked Questions
Will I bruise from my anti-wrinkle or filler treatment?
Sometimes bruising can not be avoided, but our practitioners at the Late Night Beauty Salon will do everything in our power to prevent this. There are ways in which our clients can assist in preventing bruising, through changes in lifestyle choices. These changes should be done before, and after we administer their treatments.
Please see below steps you can take to help prevent bruising:
Anica is a plant used as a homeopath treatment, specifically for the care of bruising, focusing on the reduction of pain, swelling and discolouration. Anica can come in small pallets – which are to be taken 4 hours before and after treatment, by dissolving 2 tablets under the tongue and repeat every 4-6 hours, until symptoms are relieved.
Anica also comes in a cream, which should be applied on and around the treated area, three times a day.
* Cold press Directly after treatment, patient should apply a cold press.
* Alcohol The consumption of alcohol should be avoided 48 hours before and after treatment takes place.
* Caffeine The consumption of drinks containing caffeine such as coffee and teas, should be avoided 48 hours before and after treatment takes place.
* Exercise/Sun Bed/Sun Bathing/Sauna Exercise, sun bed/sun bathing and the sauna should be avoided for at least 48 hours before and after treatment takes place.
* Water Increase water intake before and after treatment.
In light of the above, if you are getting ready for an event, we suggest doing your anti-wrinkle/filler treatments 2 weeks minimum before, just to allow the face to settle from any potential bruising and/ swelling before your big day.
The Late Night Beauty Salon is situated in the trendy Peckham Rye area, South East London, offering extended hours to cater to the working woman. Being a salon that is open until late, we are a one-stop shop for all your beauty needs, at a time convenient for you. The services we provide are: eyelash extensions, waxing, anti-wrinkle injections, filler treatments, profhilo, IVs – intravenous vitamin injections, vitamin shots, microblading for eyebrows and lip blush / lip neutralisation, sunbeds and facials including: vampire facials, microdermabrasion, hydrofacial, microneedling facial, deep cleansing facials.
Get in touch to learn more:
020 3795 8331
Follow us on social media: