BROW & LASH TINT
* Do not touch or rub your eyes, eyelashes, or eyebrows immediately after the treatment.
* If redness or irritation occurs apply a cool damp cotton compress to the eye area.
* If symptoms persist for more than 24 hours seek medical advice
* For the first two hours please avoid any water contact on the lashes or brows
* Do not sleep on your face.
* Avoid hot water or steam on the face or near the eyes.
* Please refrain from all attempts to rub the eyes or lashes.
* Do not use oil based products or any conditioning treatments/ serums on the lashes.
* This will cause the Semi-permanent mascara to dissolve faster.
* Effects of the tint will start to diminish within 2 to 3 weeks as hair grows out and the tint colour fades.
* Strong sunlight/UV light can make the tint colour fade faster– Use our gentle foaming facial cleanser or eye makeup remover and avoid exfoliating cleansers or those products containing AHA’s and oil
* Do not apply makeup or mascara to lashes or receive any other eye treatments for at least 24 hours after the lash or brow tinting treatment.
The great thing about a Lash Lift is that it is a very quick and low maintenance procedure however, there is a little extra care required.
* Be gentle with your lashes; no rubbing.
* Do not get your lashes wet for the first 24 hrs.
* Do not use harsh products on your eyes/lashes.
* Use of Sauna/Steam is possible after 48hrs but may weaken the effect of the lift.
* No eye make up for 24 hours.
* Avoid waterproof mascara’s.
* Swimming should be avoided for at least 48hrs.
* No other facial beauty treatments for 24hrs.
* Use a lash conditioner or serum to help strengthen your lashes. (Ask recommendation’s in salon)